Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dewey's Read-a-Thon: End of the Thon

So final update, I've been doing pretty well this morning and manages to finish one book: Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep. I really enjoyed it! But I'm a mythology geek, so it was pretty much a given :)

And now it's done, I'm going to continue reading today, as I didn't fully participate and well, I don't really have much else going on this Sunday. YAY READING!

To everyone who fully participated: you rock! I hope you get to rest somewhat today and I'm already looking forward to the next read-a-thon in October in which I hopefully will be able to join in more!

And:


3 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun Daisy! :) It was an amazing experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Sweet puppy!!

    And good luck! I hope you finish more books!

    I gotta read a Touch of Frost soon, so I'm glad you liked it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you got to join in at least for a part of it! And like you, I kept reading on Sunday - I actually got a lot more reading done on Sunday, lol! It was a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete