Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dewey's Read-a-Thon Mini Challenge: Impromptu Dance Party

So, I've been doing pretty well since 6.30AM, I only took a break to drive my boyfriend to the train station and other than that I've been reading, though my parents are watching TV and it's really distracting...

Also, look at my reading buddy:


Cute right? :) And very warm and cuddly :D

So it's time for the mini challenge, I REALLY wanted to say I'd rock out to Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen, but our lovely host April @ Good Books and Good Wine already picked her, so I'm gonna do something else:



OR



How are you all holding up? Still going strong? What do you dance to when you (think) noone's watching? :)

1 comment:

  1. Love these songs! Drive By is so catchy and always gets stuck in my head :)

    ReplyDelete