Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dewey's Read-a-Thon!

So I signed up for the read-a-thon and then real life got in the way. I've been spending a lot of time with my family today as my dad was celebrating his birthday and my parents took me shopping for a sparkly graduation gift :) So I've been having a really good day, but all in all have read only about 3 hours so far. Yeah, that's probably less than what I read on a regular Saturday... Fail.

It's 0.30AM where I live and I'm going to sleep in a little while and wake myself up early so I can participate for the last part of the thon.

Happy reading!! And go all who ARE actually pulling through and have been reading all this time!

4 comments:

  1. Daisy :) Nice of you to join us!! :) It's pretty much fun and I am enjoying it so far :) Have fun while reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad you'll at least be able to jump in for the end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck tomorrow!! and YAY for sparkly gifts ;) those are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully you can squeeze in some reading time in the morning. Have a great readathon :)

    ReplyDelete