Sunday, February 24, 2013

Daisy Update (34)


Hi guys!

I didn't look anywhere near as cute as that kitty, but I've been sick this past week. Well, ever since Tuesday night. Stupid flu. I even stayed home from work and I NEVER stay home from work. I think in three years of internships I've called in sick 2 days over a year apart. But this time I was running a fever, and it's kind of a no-no going in to work at a hospital with a fever. By Friday night I felt a little better, but I've still been mostly stuck under a blanket on the couch.

So there's not a lot to tell other than that I haven't been commenting because my brain isn't ready to make conversation yet (do you know how long it took me to write that sentence? It's kinda embarassing). But I'll get back on track this week!

Oh, one exciting bit of news: I submitted my letter of application for a residency as a GP today and now I have ALL KINDS OF STRESS.

Hope you had a better week than I did!

6 comments:

  1. Oh no, poor Daisy! Feel better soon!

    A GP? That sounds like "fun" :) hope it'll turn out as you want it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon, it's miserable being stuck on the couch.
    And good luck for the application :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boo! Hope you feel better! I'm the same way I NEVER call into work so if/when I do (I had to once in 3 years) I was almost on my death bed!

    EEP! Hope everything goes well with you application! Crossing all my fingers and toes for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry, Daisy!! It sucks being sick but at least you are on the mend!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you were sick Daisy!!! I hope you're feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're feeling better Daisy! Sending lots of good vibes and healing vibes your way. Also, good luck with that application!

    ReplyDelete