Sunday, April 28, 2013

Read-a-Thon Mid-Event Survey!

1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
YES! But to be fair, it's 1.20 AM here and I'm usually asleep around this time of night...

2) What have you finished reading?
I've finished The River of No Return and How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True

3) What is your favorite read so far?
The last one (don't make me type that again), it was so cute! :)

4) What about your favorite snacks?
Definitely the amazingly awesome avocado dip I made, it is SO GOOD!

5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!
I've mostly been on Twitter, I'm trying to keep distractions to a minimum and it's kinda hard. But if I'm not following your blog, leave me a link and I'll check it out!


My own format of updating:
Books finished: 2 (yay!)
Pages read: 460
Distracted by: Twitter as usual, not much else actually :)

On to reading Shadow Kiss! :)

3 comments:

  1. You are having a great readathon! Keep it up and hang in there. I know I have a crazy hard time making it through the early hours so I will probably sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like some avocado dip! But in truth, that book with Zoe in the title does sound super cute. So glad that you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it weren't for Twitter, I don't think I'd participate in the Readathon. Distraction AND motivation! Keep reading!

    ReplyDelete