Saturday, April 26, 2014

Dewey's Read-a-Thon is HERE!


It's time for the readathon again! I love participating in this event and although I started a bit late due to a birthday party I had to attend, I've been going strong since the 4th hour :) Reading in the car while the boyfriend was driving, which wasn't so much fun for him probably, but he understands.

So here are my answers to the intro-meme:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I'm reading from our new home in Lent, the Netherlands.

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I haven't actually made a stack, but I am very much enjoying Eon by Alison Goodman and hope to finish it in the next couple of hours.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I'm actually a bit done with snacks after the birthday party, so we'll see if I crave something in a couple of hours or not... I do have a stack of chips, cookies, peanuts and M&M's, so I should be good :)

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm a 26-year-old GP in training, I've been blogging here and at the Broke and the Bookish for almost 4 years and aside from reading, I spend my free time cooking, watching TV shows like Hart of Dixie, Game of Thrones and ANTM.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I'm just gonna take it easy and read whatever I feel in the mood for and sleep if my body gives me signs it is shutting down, so pretty much how I do it most readathons :)

I hope everyone is enjoying it so far and happy readathoning! I'll update here and on Twitter (@DBetweenpages)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Daisy!!
    Also, are you planning to watch ANTM? I don't think I finished the last cycle, it's just not the same if we don't tweet about it!

    ReplyDelete